Register as a Coach
Coach registration is handled by Athletics Australia under a national system. With support from its key stakeholders, the state Member Associations, the ATFCA, Little Athletics Australia and the Australian Sports Commission (ASC) / National Coach Accreditation Scheme (NCAS), Athletics Australia announces its new registration requirements for all Accredited Athletics Coaches for 2011 and beyond.
From 1st January 2011, all Accredited Athletics Coaches, will be required to register with Athletics Australia as the National Sporting Organisation recognised by the Australian Sports Commission and the National Coach Accreditation Scheme.
The registration fee for 2012 is $40, payable to Athletics Australia. Registration includes:
1. Recognition as an Accredited Athletics Coach at current level of accreditation, with the sport and the NCAS
2. Insurance, covering your coaching practice appropriate to your level of accreditation for:
i. Professional Indemnity
ii. Public Liability
iii. Personal Accident
3. Inclusion on the single national database of Accredited Athletics Coaches, including the ASC’s Sport Accreditation On-line and the NCAS.
4. Registration as a coach with Athletics SA
Registration of your accreditation is an annual requirement and is valid for 12 months from the date payment is made.
To renew your registration online complete these steps:
1. Visit the Coaches section of the Athletics Australia website following website:
2. Access the coaching login section, and sign in using your personal username and password.
If you are unable to remember your login details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8354 3477.
Once logged in, click on ‘registration renewal’, and follow the steps to complete the process. A paper registration form can be provided if you are unable to pay the accreditation fee online using your credit card. Please contact Athletics Australia on (03) 9869 5000 to arrange this.
Australian Track and Field Coaches Association Membership
All Accredited Athletics Coaches are eligible for membership to the ATFCA. For more information, click HERE