Botanic Relays brings us the final round of the Athletics SA Winter Premiership Season!
It is the 8th round in a series of 8 point scoring events, with clubs vying for Winter Premiership Flags across the ages!
Held on the lush grass of botanic park, this event isn't too challenging. The sharp twists and turns through the trees will certainly test your rhythm.
3x3000m and 3x1500m options.
🔢Collect Premiership Points for your club in Round Eight with double points on offer in the 3x3000!
Club members will compete for points in the 3x3000m relay within the following age categories:
Male & Female U14, U16, U18, U20, Open, O35 and O50. See full points rules below.
Club members can also compete in the 3x1500m option, which has proved really popular for sprint groups, new members or recreational runners who are looking for a new challenge.
The event also welcomes teams who are not associated with athletics clubs so grab your parkrun buddies, school friends or work colleagues and form a team of 3 to experience some short, sharp Cross Country action!
On the day entry
Team entries close 45 minutes prior to the start of the event.
🍃Form a team a give cross country a try!
Club members - We suggest you contact your club manager for entry.
Parking can be found on Plan Tree Drive or surrounding streets. Please note that a ticket may be required and parking may be limited. Allow plenty of time to find a park.
The toilets are located inside the Botanic Gardens, not far from the main area of the event start point shown on the map.
ASA CLUB WINTER POINTS
The point scoring distance for ALL AGES is the 3x3000m option.
- Botanic Relays points will be allocated the same as individual winter points; however points will be doubled.
- For club teams to be eligible for points, all runners must be a registered member.
- For Open and Over 35/50 age groups, points will be allocated to Open unless ALL members of the team are over the age of 35 or 50.
- Points for Junior age groups will be allocated based on the oldest member of the team eg: If a team has two U16 members and one U18 Member, points will be allocated to U18.
- Athletics SA members may run multiple relay legs, but must be within different teams. They will only point score once.